Jul 1, 2011

Portobello Pesto Mushroom Burgers

This is by far the best meal I have ever made. I've never been more excited to take a bite out of something.



2 Portobello caps
4 Tables spoons pesto sauce
1 Clove garlic
2 Slices of cheese
Buns
Lettuce
Tomato
Pepper



I started by cleaning off the mushroom and poking holes in the top with my knife. Then I inserted slices of the garlic clove into the top of the mushroom.

I tossed them in a pan with some olive oil and let them cook, covered, for a few minutes.

Then I flipped them over and spooned in the pesto after poking the mushroom with a fork a few times.

While that was cooking I prepped the buns and veggies.

Then I placed a slice of cheese on the mushroom to melt and seal in the pesto, and placed it on the bun.

A few sweet potato chips on the side and you mushroom lovers are in for the best experience of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Great close-up photography, made my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all your feedback!